Trainz Plus users should make sure they have the latest build in order to take part in these MPS sessions! HERE
are the latest build numbers.
You will also need to download the dependency package "MPS - KSC2 HD Terrain Dependency Package" or "simc:1310" from the Launcher -> Content Store.
There are two ways to make sure you are entering the correct route.OPTION #1
- On the main menu click the “Driver / Surveyor” menu option.
- In the search type in “kickstarter”.
- In the route list, click on the card that has the title “Kickstarter County 2 (HDT/TLR)”. Up near the search input field you will see an “i” icon. Hover over that and the selected route kuid should say “<kuid:678456:930>”.
- Click on “Edit Route” and you will enter the MPS route.OPTION #2
- Under the Trainz Launcher, click Trainz Settings.
- Navigate to the Dev tab.
- Check the box “Enable advanced debug tools”.
- Close Trainz and restart the application.
- Under Launcher, click the Developer menu and select the option “OpenURL...”
- Paste the below URL into the box that shows and click ok to load into the route.
You can enter the route right now. All new users are guests and do not have editing access yet. We will give users editing access during the MPS sessions.